At this time I am seeing clients in office or by telehealth. Please see below for the safety measures that are being taken during COVID-19. If you are a current client, you can request telehealth sessions after informing me and completing paperwork. If you are thinking about making an appointment for the first time, please reach out via the appointment request form and I will contact you within two business days.
In Office Procedures & Precautions
- Please remain in your car until I text you to enter the office. I will see you directly to the therapy room so there will be no need to sit in the waiting area.
- During sessions, we will keep the six feet social distance at all times.
- After each client is seen, I will be doing a quick clean of doorknobs, tabletops and other possible “touch zones” including the restroom.
- The office will be recleaned each evening.
- I ask that you not come to the office if you have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 or if you have a fever or are feeling ill in any way. Instead please contact me to reschedule your appointment.
- If you have anyone you are living with that is high risk health-wise, please consider this before choosing to come back to the office. It might be better to continue with the online sessions.
- While we are all making attempts to be conscientious, our best efforts could fail which could result in someone in the building at some point in time who might have been exposed. Therefore, keep that in mind when you make the decision to do in office sessions.